Grade: Heathcare Assistant ( HCA) / Care Worker
Location: London and Outer London
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £21,000 to £22000 per annum
Healthcare Assistant (HCA) / Care Worker ( Band -2 )
Brit Locums is recruiting Healthcare Assistant or care workers in London and other several locations of United Kingdom . This role is a full-time Permanent position and the successful applicant need to work in variety of Care homes and Hospitals in London and outer London.
Brit Locums is one of the fastest growing Healthcare Recruitment Agency working with NHS Hospitals and Care Homes across United Kingdom, we are specialising in jobs for Locum Doctors, Registered General Nurse (RGN) ,Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), Care Worker vacancies, so we’re confident in placing you in the right positions that suits you.
Healthcare assistant / Care workers required skills and experience :
- Care Certificate and Relevant required trainings.
- Minimum 10 – 12 Months Experience in care working sector.
- An enhanced DBS, which you can apply for upon registration
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and professionalism
- Have or need to obtain the Right to work in the UK
- Driving skills are preferable
- fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Salary: £21,000 to £22000 per annum, Depending on the experience
Benefits of working with us:
- A high volume of regular, flexible shifts and overtime shifts available.
- Support team available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Ongoing support, Training and further development opportunities
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme
- Outstanding Rates of Pay for Nurses and Experience Care workers
- Long Term & Ongoing Work
To apply for the position, Please send your cv and other relevant documents to the below :
Apply online : you can apply for the position by fill the below form or can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By Post : Compliance Department, Brit Locums Ltd. 108 Cranbrook Road, 2nd Floor, London. IG1 4LZ