The job you are applying involves substantial opportunity for access to children. It is therefore exempt from the Rehabilitation of offenders Act 1974.

If you are selected for interview you will be asked at interview if you have any criminal convictions and you will be given an opportunity to discuss the matter at this stage.

Should you be offered the job, the employer is also entitled, under arrangements introduced for the protection of children, to check for the existence of and any details of any criminal convictions or pending prosecutions that you have, even if they would otherwise be registered as “spent” under this Act, and any cautions and bind osiers,

This process is called disclosure. You will be asked to complete a separate Disclosure Application Form which will be forwarded to the Criminal Records Bureau for checking. Once completed, they will send your employer details of any criminal record. As part of the disclosure process you will receive a copy of the completed check direct from the Criminal Records Bureau.

A disclosure check will not be made without your consent, although you should be aware that refusal to give your consent could result in an appointment being withdrawn.

The disclosure of a criminal record, or any other information, will not debar you from appointment unless the employer considers that you unsuitable for the appointment. In making this decision the employer will consider the nature of the offence, how long ago, what are you were when it was committed and any other factors which may be relevant.

Information revealed in the disclosure check will be kept in strict confidence and will be destroyed immediately once the recruitment process is completed.

Please complete and sign below:
• I have made an application for employment and I understand that this work is subject to a disclosure check.
• By completing this form I consent to the transfer of my information to the Criminal Records Bureau for the purpose of a Disclosure Application.
• I confirm that the information I have provided in support of this application is complete and true and understand that knowingly to make a false statement for this purpose is a criminal offence

    Personal Details :

    Date of Birth

    - Please provide your last five years UK and overseas ( if Any ) residential address below -

    Current UK Address :


    Previous Address - 1 ( If Any ) :


    Previous Address - 2 ( If Any ) :


    Birth Details :

    Previous Names (if any ) :


    Other Information :

    Any Unspent Conviction :


    Please see list of acceptable proof of ID on the next page.

    Proof of ID


    Name Changes
    if you have declared that you have had name changes you must provide us with evidence of this:

    • Marriage certificate or civil partnership certificate
    • Birth certificate
    • Adoption certificate
    • Divorce, dissolution or annulment papers
    • Official Government name change documents


    3 forms of ID:

    You can provide 3 forms of identification. One form of identification must show your current address and should be dated within the last 3 months

    • Valid Passport (any nationality)
    • UK Driving License (either photo card or paper photo card only valid if paper part present)
    • Original UK Birth Certification (issued within 12 months of date of birth) Full or short form acceptable or;
    • Valid EU National Identity Card
    • Marriage Certificate
    • UK Birth Certificate (issued after 12 months of date of birth)
    • Vehicle Registration Document
    • UK P45/P60 Statement (issued within last 12 months)
    • Bank or Building Society Statement (which should be less than 3 months old)
    • Utility Bill (electric, gas, water, telephone (Inc mobile phone contract/bill)
    • Examination Certificates
    • TV license
    • Addressed Payslip (within last 3 months)
    • Credit Card Statement (within last 3 months)
    • National Insurance Card
    • UK NHS Card
    • Valid Insurance Certificate (within last 12 months)
    • Certificate of British Nationality
    • Council Tax Statement (within last 12 months)
    • Work Permit/ Visa (within the last 12 months)
    • CRB Disclosure Certificate (issued within the last 12 months)
    Call Now Button